Event blogging is on the rise nowadays. It is one of the most popular things and many bloggers are doing event blogging. The reason to do event blogging is that you can make a very huge amount of money in a very short time during an event occurs. Through event blogging, you can earn as much money in 3-4 days as you can in 2-3 months or even in a year from your blog.
This is a great source to earn more money in less time. That’s why many people are doing this and getting benefits from it. So in this article, I’m going to give you the complete information about event blogging, what it is, and how to start it to make money online?
What is Event Blogging?
Event blogging means micro-niche or event-based niche blogging. In it, bloggers write about a specific topic or event. For event blogs, you have to focus on the upcoming events and special days such as Christmas, New Year, or any other religious events. The purpose of event blogging to get a lot of traffic by writing articles about the events during the occurrence of these events.
It’s not long-term blogging, you only have to work for a maximum of one month for an upcoming event until it ends.
What actually is that whenever an event occurs or going to occur, the bloggers create their blogs on event topics. They start writing content about that event. When the event starts, everyone is searching for it. If you are writing articles about that event, a lot of people come to your website to read the information about the event.
Your main objective is to search for the upcoming event a few months before it occurs, choose your topic, and create a blog. After searching in detail about the event, you have to write an answer to those questions that people desperately need to know about that event. Provide such information about the event that is meaningful and knowledgeable.
Advantages of Event Blogging
- One big advantage is that you can earn such an amount of money which you may earn in a month or even in a year from your general blog.
- You will get a huge profit in very less investment.
- An event blog is the best option for those who want to work online only for a certain period of time.
- You will get a huge amount of traffic as people from all around the world are searching for the event.
Disadvantages of Event Blogging
- You must require a very good paid web hosting for your event blog.
- If you are using a low or cheap hosting, your blog will be down when a good amount of traffic will come to your blog.
- You have to do a lot of hard work for the running of your event blog includes research, writing articles, SEO, etc.
- You only make money for some short period of time until the event remains.
More Resources - Event Blogging