Predicting The Entire WWE WrestleMania 35 Match Card After Elimination Chamber 2019
The Road to WrestleMania continues through Fastlane, but what will be the matches at “The Showcase of the Immortals.” Join us now as WrestleLamia looks at the confirmed lineup for WWE WrestleMania 35 and possible matches.
1. Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar
2. RAW Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte
3. Cruiserweight Championship Match: Buddy Murphy vs (205 Tourney winner)
4. WWE Championship Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston
5. SmackDown Live Women’s Championship Match: Asuka vs. Lacey Evans
6. Intercontinental Championship Match: Finn Balor vs. Aleister Black vs. Elias vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Ricochet vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Bobby Roode
7. Batista vs HHH
8. Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: The Boss and Hug Connection vs. Trish and Lita
9. U.S. Championship Match: R-Truth vs. Rusev vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
10. Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, and Drew McIntyre vs. Braun Strowman, Dean Ambrose, and Kurt Angle
11. Shane McMahon vs. The Miz
12. AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
13. RAW Tag Team Championship: The Revival vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
14. Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
15. Women’s Battle Royal
16. SmackDown Live Tag Team Championship: The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. the Bar vs. the New Day
Topics Discussed in this Video:
1. WWE Wrestlemania 35 match card
2. WWE Wrestlemania 35 match card predictions
3. Wrestlemania 35 predictions and winners
4. Predicating The Entire WWE Wrestlemania 35 Match Card After Elimination Chamber 2019
5. WWE Rumors
►Many More Videos:
►Cheap games for PS4 & Xbox One: https://www.g2a.com/r/wrestlelamia
All rights Reserved by WWE.
No copyright infringement intended. All pictures and videos are copyright of the WWE and / or their respective owners.
WWE Entertainment TM (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.